Mooring Rates & Pier Tariffs
Berth mooring rates
Imperial Wharf Marina’s berths are available for short and long stays, strictly by appointment only. Mooring rates are based on minimum length overall (LOA) – 10 metre charged.
Short-term/visitors: £7.00/metre LOA including VAT
Long-term mooring contracts: Price on application
Electricity is metered at £0.70/kWh.
Conditions of mooring
- Minimum LOA for all tariffs – 8 metres.
- Third party insurance for £3million – certificate to be shown/copied.
- Minimum of RYA Powerboat Level 2 or equivalent certificate of competency to be shown/copied.
- For annual mooring – minimum 6 months fee to be paid upon arrival.
- For 6 month mooring – full 6 months to be paid upon arrival.
- For short stay mooring – full payment to be paid upon arrival.
- A 10% discount on the above rates is given to boats with zero carbon emissions.
Imperial Wharf Marina has a private pier for booking to embark and disembark passengers.
We serve as an ideal location to start and/or finish a cruise on the River Thames in London. There are excellent transport links to and from Imperial Wharf Marina and plenty of places for guests to meet for drinks on the riverside before embarking.
The pier is available for commercial craft, passenger vessels, and private boats to book for embarking and disembarking passengers. A call at the pier to embark or disembark passengers provides the boat with a 15-minute window alongside.
As of 1 May 2023, 15-minute drop-offs/pick-ups charges: POA.
A 33% discount on short stay rates is given to boats with zero carbon emissions.
Commercial rates: POA
Other mooring/pier usage options are available on request. Please contact our resident Pier Master, Glyn Richmond, via our contact page for more information.